Windows 10 Rollout engineer
£400 to £401
Windows 10 Rollout Engineer- Contract- Winchester- £400 a day Umbrella
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team on a contract basis in Winchester.
My client is about to roll out an enterprise wide Windows 10 solution to up to 11,000 devices. The rollout is part of a business led productivity initiative which has visibility at the highest levels of the organisation. The infrastructure team needs additional contract resource to help with the continued development of the service, third level support as the service rolls out and knowledge transfer into our teams. There is also the possibility of working on other projects as required.
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate:
* Good communication skills – able to manage both customers and vendors under pressure
* Good grasp of networking and storage essentials
* Experience in change management
* Experience of handling multiple tasks running concurrently with varying complexity, time constraints, impacts and risks
Essential and Desirable skills for this role:
Essential Skills –
* InTune/System Centre Configuration Manager
* Azure Active Directory
* Windows 10
* Windows Server – 2008-2016
* Microsoft Active Directory
Desirable Skills –
* Powershell Scripting
* VDI (XenDesktop)
* Office 365
* MS Operations Management Suite
To apply for this position please send a up to date CV to Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.