Windows 10 Project Engineer RQ353099
Windows 10 Roll-out – Herefordshire – Full Time – 3 Month Contract – £17.66ph umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Rollout/ Deployment professional in Herefordshire to support the desktop roll-out of Windows 10.
This role will involve travelling to multiple sites in Herefordshire undertaking 5000 migrations in total.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Planning and effecting migrations with sites and teams cordially and professionally to an agreed standard
– Reporting and communicating effectively with the business and with internal IT teams to ensure parties are informed appropriately
– Planning and self-managing migrations with the business according to parameters set out by the project manager
– Planning and self-managing installation of supporting hardware to facilitate self-service migrations
– Supporting users during migrations and communicate issues effectively with internal IT
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have:
– Experience of rolling out Windows 10 within a large organisation
– Experience of working as part of a larger team
– Excellent desktop support experience (2nd Line)
– Excellent customer service skills
– Ability to work independently
– Highly organised
– Able to drive
The rate for this position is £17.66ph umbrella.
This position is available full time Monday – Friday 37 hours a week.
This is initially a 3 month contract, but there is potential for extension.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in Winchester.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.