Windows 10 Infrastructure Engineer
Windows 10 Infrastructure Engineer- Winchester- 3 month contract- £400 a day umbrella
Our client are looking for a Windows 10 engineer to join their Infrastructure team on a 3 month contract in Winchester.
The Infrastructure team is responsible for the support, maintenance, development and delivery of all infrastructure components critical for the delivery of the organisations applications and services.
The organisation are about to roll out an enterprise wide Windows 10 solution to up to 11,000 devices. The roll out is part of a business led productivity initiative which has visibility at the highest levels of the organisation. The infrastructure team needs additional contract resource to help with the continued development of the service, third level support as the service rolls out and knowledge transfer into our teams. There is also the possibility of working on other projects as required.
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate:
* Good communication skills – able to manage both customers and vendors under pressure
* Good grasp of networking and storage essentials
* Experience in change management
* Experience of handling multiple tasks running concurrently with varying complexity, time constraints, impacts and risks
Essential and Desirable skills for this role:
Essential Skills –
* InTune/System Centre Configuration Manager
* Azure Active Directory
* Windows 10
* Windows Server – 2008-2016
* Microsoft Active Directory
For further information and to apply please contact Victoria at STR on 02392 322309 and email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.