Web Developer – RQ501474
Web Developer – £251.74 per day umbrella – 6 Month Contract – Enfield
Our client is a local authority who is looking for a talented Web Developer to join their web team. The importance of their website is growing. Their website is the front door to our business and a key part of their digital estate. They have some exciting future projects and you will need to make sure their content is first class, accessible and supports their customer experience strategy to encourage more people to transact with them online.
* Planning, developing, deploying and supporting web pages, forms, features and components on their website, peripheral websites and the intranet.
* You’ll be primarily developing on a newly designed customer experience platform using best in class applications.
* Reporting to the Web Manager you’ll play an active role in delivering an ambitious product roadmap including migration of websites to the new platform and improving the customer journeys across the main website.
* Building accessible, performant, dynamic web pages and forms on our platform stack (Squiz Matrix content management system (CMS) and Verint CMPro case management (CRM).
* Working across teams, departments and services to design and develop solutions that execute their customer experience strategy and put the customers’s needs first.
* Triaging and troubleshooting bugs and other customer support issues with their support teams.
* Providing guidance and consulting to non-digital first services on best practice in user interaction (UI) and user experience (UX) design.
* Developing and maintaining the customer platform for compliance and best practice in areas such as search engine optimisation (SEO), web performance, accessibility, content & document management and compliance with statutory regulations (e.g. GDPR, cookies, accessibility regulations, etc.).
* Monitoring the customer platform using analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Hotjar) and using this data to develop actionable insights for continuous improvement to the platform.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.