Web Content Editor- RQ374335
Web Content Developer- £20ph Umbrella- Contract- Enfield
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Web Content Developer, in Enfield.
As Web Content Editor you will be responsible for writing, editing and publishing updates to the clientl’s main website, and occassionally other peripheral websites.
Reporting to the Web Manager you will play an active role in intercepting, managing and fulfilling content change-requests submitted by the various departments that exist within the businessl. You will achieve this by:
– Confidently taking ownership of content-related change requests submitted to the Web Team
– Reviewing and editing corporate content, and adapting it so it follows the house and tone of voice style guidelines
– Ensuring all content is optimised for SEO and accessibility
– Applying a rigorous attention to detail, ensuring that all published content is of a very high editorial standard, and error-free
– Using a variety of tools to publish, optimise, track performance and improve website engagement levels, e.g. WordPress, Swiftype, Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner
– Getting involved in content-related discussions, and contributing to the success of the Web Team by promoting the benefits of well-written content
To apply for this position please send a up to date CV to Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.