Web and Digital Content Officer – RQ449757
Web and Digital Content Officer – £327 per day umbrella – 3 Month Contract – Uxbridge
Our client is a large public sector organisation who is recruiting for a Web and Digital Content Officer to be part of their exciting digital transformation project.
You will be reporting into the Media, Campaigns and Digital Manager, you will be a key player in the Corporate Communications team and have frequent contact with officers from services across the authority as they transform their customer contact models.
* You’ll be accountable for the day-to-day management, ownership and development of their digital communications, which predominantly involves writing and editing website and intranet content.
* You will be responsible for delivering high quality and effective digital communications across a variety of channels to ensure that residents are well informed about the work they do and the services it provides.
* You will have significant experience of producing successful, innovative and engaging website and digital content, including social media, for a large organisation.
* Excellent knowledge of content management systems and social media is essential, as is the ability to analyse data to evaluate content and drive service delivery improvements.
* Although this is a content role and not a technical web development role, a broad understanding of web technology and web forms would be preferable.
* You will be skilled in writing accurate, consistent and high-quality copy, and strong editing skills are a must.
* Have the ability to manage a busy workload and meet set deadlines is also necessary.
* You will work within a business partner model and be happy to work with people at all levels, developing and maintaining strong working relationships with services across the authority.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.