Vendor Business Administrator – 113844-1 / 114355-1 / 115270-1
Vendor Business Administrator – £140 per day paye – 6 Month Contract (view to extend to 12 Months) – Hybrid (3 days onsite in Paddington)
Our client is a global technology organisation is looking for a highly motivated and proactive Business Administrator to provide support for their Engineering Lead and organisation. The ideal candidate for this role will need to be able to navigate smoothly and change directions quickly within a fast-paced environment.
* Proactively manage and prioritise complex calendaring, assisting stakeholder in staying focused on business priorities, time management and effective collaboration.
* Anticipate needs; make administrative decisions and requests for information on behalf of the leaders based on understanding of business group priorities.
* Manage domestic and international travel scheduling end-to-end including the proactive anticipation of logistics and itineraries.
* Liaising with partner teams such as IT and Facilities for projects such as hardware tracking, space planning, office updates and changes and facilities requests.
* Coordinate both virtual and in person events. Taking ownership in areas including catering, venue selection and logistics for internal events, off-sites, morale events, team all hands, large scale meetings and celebration events.
* Cross collaborating, planning, and support including All Hands, LT meetings, Focused Initiative groups and other group meetings as needed.
* Maintaining Distribution lists, security groups and organisational charts.
* End to End support for their Procure to Pay Process for supplier payment including PO creation and Budget Tracking.
* Assist with other projects as requested by the Business Operations Team.
* Experience working in an administrative support capacity in a fast-paced environment.
* Experience supporting a Senior manager and org.
* Strong cross-team collaboration and organisational skills.
* Ability to consistently demonstrate a can-do and customer service attitude.
* Proven excellence in administrative skills and functions.
* Proficiency with Microsoft productivity software including Outlook, all Office suite programs, SharePoint, One Note, Teams etc. Strong Excel skills preferred.
* Comfortable operating within ambiguity and changing direction rapidly to accommodate a fluctuating work environment.
* Ability to build effective cross-group working relationships and work collaboratively with people at all levels of the organization.
* Excellent organizational, analytical, anticipatory, and written communication skills.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.