£320 to £380
UX Designer- £320-380 a day Umbrella- London- Contract until March 2019 (possibilty to extend)
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team as a UX Designer to design and deliver some of the best user experiences.
– Identify user needs and business objectives and demonstrate how you will them through design decisions
– Design successful, user-centred services that balance business objectives and user needs, meet accessibility standards and work on multiple device formats across all delivery channels
– Plan and facilitate workshops, usability testing and other research and design activities
– Plan and conduct user research to understand and map existing user experiences/needs and clearly communicate the key insights
Experience required includes:
– Minimum 3 years UX experience
– Experience designing interactive experiences, knowledge of industry tools, and a proven understanding of designing IA, user interfaces, and navigation
– Experience of designing services for users with a wide variety of accessibility needs
– Experience of designing customer-centric digital services (e.g. use of personas, user journey mapping etc.)
– Experience of using Balsamiq, InVision or other design and prototyping tools.
To apply for this position please send me a up to date CV to Nikki at email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.