UI / UX Designer –
UI / UX Designer – £380 per day paye – Contract initially until 30th June 2022 – Remote based (occasional travel to Atherstone required)
Our client is a global technology organisation who requires a UI/UX Designer to work collaboratively with their top-class UX team in evaluating and refining the user experience of our products, producing delightful, usable, and accessible in-game UI.
They are looking for someone who is comfortable fusing user needs and business goals, translating design briefs, research and data driven insights into exciting, fresh and usable designs. You will have extensive knowledge of UI patterns and what works/doesn’t work across console, PC, and touch devices. You’ll act as an advocate for their customers and end users, be the connective tissue between multi-disciplinary teams, and work with an equally passionate and driven UX team who will collaborate, support and help implement with you.
* Work with their extensive design and development teams to deliver creative, usable solutions to UX challenges and UI features
* Create and communicate your ideas from initial sketches and wireframes through to final polished live products, prototyping everything from information architecture and layout to interactions, and visualising everything from broad features to micro interactions.
* Liaise with UI engineers, gameplay designers, producers and various stakeholders to validate feasibility of your proposed solutions
* Plan deliverables and see them through in a timely manner
* Partner with our central and feature teams to provide UX/UI support across multiple workstreams
* Extensive experience as a UI/UX Designer within a cross-disciplinary team
* Proven design and production skills with the ability to work independently in Photoshop and Illustrator
* Experience in designing and extending pattern libraries, design systems etc
* Experience in modern UI tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Axure RP etc
* Excellent conceptualisation ability, able to work from sketches through to final stage
* Ability to create wireframes, click-through prototypes and visual design comps
* Strong understanding of visual language and visual communication methods
* Understanding of layout, usability and function across multiple devices
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.