Winchester, Part-Remote | £350 Day Umbrella (Inside IR35) | Full-Time | Initial 3 Month Contract |
Our client is one of the leading telecommunication companies in the UK providing infrastructure, broadcast transmission and smart meter facilities country-wide. They are seeking an experienced and skilled finance professional to join them on an interim basis as a Treasury Analyst at their HQ in Winchester, Hampshire.
As Treasury Analyst, you will support an established Finance Team in managing and analysing the company’s financial activity of cash flow, income, assets, debt structuring and liability obligations. A full list of key responsibilities within the role can be seen below;
* Ownership of already established group’s debt and derivatives portfolio management which entails interest payments and compliance with debt covenants
* Responsible for Group’s liquidity position by making investment and funding decisions
* Managing Group’s banking requirements – closing and opening bank accounts, amending bank mandates, managing access to the e-banking platforms
* Executing treasury dealing – placing money market and term deposits
* Engage with the FP&A team and operational finance teams in developing and maintaining the 13 week cash flow forecast model and process
* Preparing monthly and ad hoc treasury reports
* Provide cashflow modelling and NPV calculation capabilities for supporting group’s capital structuring and financing decisions
* Working closely with internal stakeholders such as FP&A, FD and the CFO
* Full ownership of maintaining and improving the existing Treasury Management System (Salmon)
* Leading the upcoming Treasury Management System version upgrade project (catering for LIBOR transition to SONIA)
* Be the first point of contact for bank KYC information requests and working closely with the internal legal team when responding to these information requests
* Supporting the group treasurer on treasury projects, including establishment of finance, execution of derivatives and debt restructurings
* Building relationships with internal stakeholders for preparing investor reporting materials and supporting treasurer with external credit investor reporting requirements
* Administer Group’s external bank guarantees
Qualifications & Skills
* Finance Qualification – Minimum Degree level or working towards professional recognised qualifications (AAT, ACA, CIMA, CIPFA, ect)
* Background working within a treasury function or similar role
* Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Lookups)
Wish to apply?
Get in contact with Anna at STR Group Services, by emailing an up-to-date CV in application today!
Tel: 02392 315 073
Due to receiving a high number of applications to our opportunities, we are not always able to contact all applicants with feedback. If you do not hear from us in 5 working days from application, please conclude you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.