£40,000 to £47,000
Travel Manager – London – Full Time – Permanent – £40,000 – £47,000 per annum plus 15% benefits package
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Travel Manager to take ownership of the travel and expenses for this large busy organisation.
This role will involve looking after the travel and expenses policy and the data for travel bookings for over 1600 staff and dealing with 120 travel bookers.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Liaising with the wider organisation in regards to the re-procurement of the travel providers (e.g. hotels, taxi companies etc)
– Using the online travel booking portal
– Extracting data from the travel portal
– Analysing data in regards to travel
– Assist with teething issues on the new travel portal system
– Providing transparency of data in regards to travel – publicising data online
– Management information reporting
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have
– Experience of dealing with Travel and Expenses
– Excellent data analytical skills (management information reporting/ business intelligence)
– Experience of working with Travel Bookers within a large organisation
– Experience of travel & expenses policies
The salary for this position is £40,000 – £47,000 per annum. This position is available full time Monday – Friday with flexible working.
Additional checks will be required on successful application including DBS check, credit check, 3 years referencing and an occupational health check.
This role is based in London, with occasional travel to Birmingham.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.