Test and Fault Manager
Test and Fault Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity in Warwickshire for a Test and Fault Manager with significant Operations & Communications Centre Systems (or similar) Migration experience within the emergency Services sector, to manage the testing of a large scale migration from existing shared infrastructure to a secure environment.
Competitive Salary depending on experience, with some excellent employee benefits.
Start date in July, SC cleared if desired, 9 month fixed term contract.
Main Responsibilities of the position:
* Managing testing and resource on products that impact the core systems, applications & platforms across the OCC Technology estate within a Greenfield Secure Environment and E2E OCC testing, providing a single point of contact for all functional and non-functional testing on OCC products, ensuring testing is managed and documented, and provide the OCC programme in alignment with the agreed OCC test strategy and plans.
* Supervising and conducting OCC Testing activity including assurance of the Test plans and scripts.
* Managing all appropriate aspects of testing across OCC Applications and Technology Platforms, including maintenance of fault log.
* Collaboratively developing the programme test cases ensuring they are updated and baselined to reflect changes to project risk profile, test findings, faults etc.
* Act as a Test SME and point of contact for OCC Testing information.
* Ensure Risks and faults are raised and assessed during testing are documented, communicated and understood by stakeholders.
* Ensure all test reporting and updates are accurate.
Skills for the positions:
* Test management and execution of complex application integrations.
* Excellent knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling test plan execution.
* Test management experience of customer and colleague facing applications across usability, functional and non-functional requirements.
* Knowledge and experience of Test Management and overall testing lifecycle.
* Defining test strategies.
* Deliver excellent service to customers to ensure their satisfaction from the Testing services teams.
* Experience of managing test managers, test analysts, defect managers and coordinators.
* Creation of test scripts, and experience of carrying out test execution.
* Delivered E2E Test Management across a complex portfolio of change.
* Coaching and mentoring team members.
If you are experienced in this field and are interested in this position, please apply by sending your up to date copy of your CV or call me on the number below.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.