Technical Sales Support Leader- dell
£50,000 to £550,000
Technical Sales support lead- Dell – Home based- 12 month contract- £55k p.a
Our client are one of those companies that everyone wants to work for, not only are they world famous they are a brand everyone loves and are notoriously great to work for.
They are currently looking for a technical delivery manager with an edge, someone who can keep customers happy and help a team deliver strong results on quarterly sales outcomes across Windows Client, Office, Server, and Microsoft Cloud software pre-loaded on or sold with Dell hardware solutions.
This role has a strong component on ensuring that products that have been sold deliver and are ready for customers across the world.
The role will also be responsible for conducting the right set of data analyses and business presentations to uncover new insights and business intelligence, motivating best practice sharing to ensure KPIs are delivered to plan, actively managing Get to Green programs early and to completion, hand in hand with the account management team.
* Must have a Bachelor or equivalent degree.
* Must have relevant IT experience and/or experience with IT Hardware OEMs, ideally on Technical Support experience on Microsoft core products.
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Technologies (Windows, Office, Server, SQL, M365, Azure Stack Family), ideally with product or solutions related Microsoft certifications, i.e. MTA, MCSA, MCSE, MCSD, Azure and Microsoft fundamentals certifications, not mandatory
* Aptitude for strategic planning, budget, and project management, as well as tactical execution driving complex regional projects with strong leadership and organizational skills.
* Good analytical skills
* Sales and/or Technical previous Trainer experience to large teams, with excellent presentation skills and demo capabilities preferred
For further information and to apply please contact Victoria at STR on 02392 322309 and email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.