Technical Sales Executive
£55,000 to £65,000
Technical Sales Executive
Reading, Berkshire | £55,000-£65,000 PA | Permanent | Full Time | Start ASAP
We have a fantastic new opportunity with our client for a Technical Sales Executive to join their business on a permanent basis.
Our client is leading provider of wireless telecommunications across Europe, connecting millions of people everyday from every corner of the UK. They are at the heart of the UK’s 5G rollout as the demand ultra-fast connection accelerates. Their impact is vital: with their infrastructure helping the UK navigate Brexit, recover from the Covid-19 crisis, and reduce digital inequality.
Qualifies customer cases and designs customer tailored solutions in close co-operation with the local sales and the business’ international teams.
* Understands the customers operating environment, critical production factors and customers capabilities in IT & Networks.
* Prepares customer presentations and technical tender documents. Supports local sales in the negotiation process.
* Supports & contributes to the sales process during the project bid preparation phase, particularly in terms of technical scope, delivery time and risk mitigation.
* Manages high-quality and timely provisioning of technical deliverables for RFQ’s.
* Works pro-actively and independently with guidance in the form of policies and guidelines and through coaching from senior experts within the business.
* Demonstrates a “can-do” working style with analytical approach.
Qualifications & Skills
They are looking for a key Technical Support Representative in the UK that:
* Degree in IT/Technology subject preferable
* Has a successful track-record in supporting enterprise solution sakes in the network domain.
* Will be responsible for supporting local sales in defining the technical the technical aspects of the customers solution
* Preferably has experience in working with customers in the following industry verticals; manufacturing, mining, logistics, oil & gas, and energy generation.
* Minimum 6 Years’ experience in technical design and sales support positions, preferably in provisioning of Wireless and Fixed network solutions to the enterprise customers.
* Experience in managing projects.
Get in contact with Anna at STR Group Services, by emailing an up-to-date CV in application today!
Tel: 02392 315 073
Due to receiving a high number of applications to our opportunities, we are not always able to contact all applicants with feedback. If you do not hear from us in 5 working days from application, please conclude you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.