£390 to £397
Technical PM – 9 Month Contract – Inside IR35 – £397 per day (Umbrella) – Hampshire
Our client is looking for a Technical PM to successfully manage and deliver a Data Centre Network refresh and consolidation at two Hampshire locations. This is a major piece of work being undertaken within the Infrastructure Operations Team. The management of this project will require detailed planning and tracking, stakeholder engagement, risk and issue management, communication, and monitoring of costs.
* Manage and successfully deliver projects, ensuring in line with agreed standards, providing fit for purpose solutions within time, quality, and budget constraints.
* Successfully manage the relationships with a significant number of key stakeholders, ensuing communication is effective and timely.
* Responsible for project documentation, ensuring that it is completed to a high standard.
* Identify any project risks that need escalating to IT Risk Board.
* Provide expert information and advice on potential project approaches in response to customer/ corporate requirements.
* Work with programme and portfolio managers, other project managers, technical leads, and customers to ensure dependencies on other projects are identified and managed.
* Ensure projects reflect corporate strategic aims and priorities, deliver benefits, and identify potential impacts for the organisation.
* Provide quality assurance and monitor performance of projects, providing reports to senior management/ members as required.
* Carry out project reviews/ health checks.
* Prince2 or equivalent
* Experience project managing data centre moves
* Understanding of network and servers.
* Understanding of power and cooling supplies.
* Competence of managing others, including development and motivation.
* Experience in project management.
* Experience in preparing reports for senior parties.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.