Technical Clerk- RQ401130
Technical Clerk- £11.30ph Umbrella- Wirral- Contract (long term sick cover)
My client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in Wirral on a rolling contract basis. This role will be to provide administrative support in connection with the registration and processing of applications and handling customer enquiries, information flow from customer to back office. This role will also be Assisting in the registration and processing of current notifications and applications under associated and relevant legislation in accordance with statutory procedure and internal control documents.
Knowledge & Skills:
– Good general and extensive administration/office experience applicable to the range of duties required of the post.
– Excellent communication skills, including the ability to deal with members of the public in person and on the telephone.
– Ability to work effectively with individuals, teams, customers, partners and staff, understanding the functions and needs of the service and the organisation as a whole.
– Excellent customer service skills to focus on customer satisfaction and delivery of a quality service.
– Ability to organise, prioritise and generally manage own workload in line with service demands.
– Ability to read, measure and understand drawings/plans.
The ideal candidate will also have knowledge of building terminology and be experienced in working within a local authority environment.
To apply for this position, please send a CV to Nikki at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.