Team Compliance Administrator
Team Compliance Administrator – Portsmouth – Full Time – £18K
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Team Compliance Administrator to be based in our modern offices in Portsmouth, which is based with easy access to the M27.
You will be supporting a team of Sourcing Specialists who recruit for large blue chip and public sector clients in a very fast paced environment.
Your main responsibility will be to ensure that all candidates placed with our clients meet the compliance criteria for each client.
The main duties of this role will include;
* Obtaining all relevant documentation from candidates verifying their right to work in the UK e.g. copies of passports
* Obtaining referee details and duly contacting them to gather appropriate references as determined by the clients
* Uploading all relevant documents onto a CRM system
* Working to tight time-frames and under high pressure
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have;
* Experience working in a very busy office / retail environment or similar
* Good general administration / IT skills e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Ability to deal with fast changing priorities
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
This position is available full time or part time, flexible hours will be considered.
This role is based in Cosham, Portsmouth.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Cathy on 02392 314 672 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.