Team Administrator- London- 6 month contract- £200 a day umbrella/ £162 a day PAYE
Our client are a vibrant, fun innovative company based in Central London currently looking for an energetic, proactive team administrator/personal assistant to join them on a contract basis.
The Team Admin Assistant will manage the office of the IT Director as well as assist them in the taking of meeting minutes, organizing events and ensuring a good flow of activity across the leadership team. We’re looking for somebody that will also contribute to projects and initiatives driving a positive and focused delivery culture.
* Providing an effective administrative service to the IT Director and the wider department
* Responsible for the meeting scheduling and diary management of the IT Director
* Co-ordinate and manage the agenda for key meetings, tracking/driving task delivery and ensuring the department Leadership Team meetings are effective
* Participate in the delivery of project work within Group IT, contributing across multiple areas
* Responsible for the tracking of key spend within IT in London, provides the IT Director with support to formulate effective financial planning
* Provides a reporting service to the Leadership Team on all tasks and delivery points, milestones and deadlines for a 360 view on our workload
* Challenging the IT Director and Leadership Team to ensure a razor-like focus on the most important tasks and the delivery of these are on-time
* Manage and run events, conferences and key meetings for IT in London
Essential Skills & Experience
* A deep experience and understanding of the Microsoft Office suite of products, specifically Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Experience of using Concur system for expenses is a must
* First-class organization and time management skills
* Amazing stakeholder management skills, has to be able to converse freely and collaboratively with a diverse population
* Excellent written and spoken English, has to be able to generate content rather than just curate
* Experience with working on projects and taskforces to deliver specific outcomes
* Experience with issuing executive-level reports with concise and relevant detail
* Experience co-ordinating an office and group of senior leaders
* Excellent written and spoken English
For further information and to apply please contact Victoria at STR on 02392 322309 and email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.