Team Administrator- £150 a day Umbrella- 6 week contract- Birmingham
My client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in Birmingham on a contract basis. The purpose of the Team Administrator is to provide administrative support to senior management team members and their teams, including shared diary management, managing and booking travel within policy and budget, coordinating team meetings and managing small projects to a high standard, within budget and timescales and to ensure the collective team and Directorate is high functioning.
Some Key Responsibilties:
* Act as first point of contact for senior manager, departments / team and other stakeholders on administrative services and processes, redirecting and responding as appropriate, and ensuring all tasks are completed to a high standard.
* Coordinate and manage departmental team meetings to ensure effecting running of meetings and the successful delivery of outcomes, including collating agenda’s and responses, taking meeting minutes and notes, and managing required actions.
* Prepare and format briefing packs, meetings papers, presentations and all other documentation for senior management and departmental teams as required.
* Update and maintain Team, Departmental and Directorate records, databases and systems to ensure effective functioning of the Directorate and collective team.
* Gather information, compile reports and maintain these to support the activities of senior management and departments / teams.
* File all documentation effectively and maintain the document management system to ensure ease of access across the team.
* Track all correspondence for senior management and as required draft responses and coordinate required actions.
* Manage all travel requirements for senior management and departments / teams within policy and budget.
* Provide ad hoc administrative support including performing specialist related tasks and managing projects through to completion.
* Maintain continuous administrative support for departments / teams and identify enhancements to continually improve the functioning of the collective team and Directorate.
* Actively promote and embed Equality Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work, and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI.
To apply for this position please send a CV to Nikki at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.