Talent Acquisition Manager – 122064-1
Talent Acquisition Manager – £335 per day paye – Contract initially until 31st December 2022 – Remote role
Our client is a global technology oganisation who require a Talent Acquisition Manager to partner across Area hiring core team to support execution of surge hiring operations.
* Core focus on end-to-end hiring process orchestration
* Job requisition creation
* Business interviewer alignment/confirmation
* Offer alignment coordination
* Area specific investment hiring reporting/communications
* PCN Management
* Work closely with Area Transformation Lead, Global Talent Acquisition, HR and Finance to keep recruitment operations going which may include reporting, PCN reconciliation, tracking status of requisition, training stakeholders to work through roadblocks in the process
* After 3 months, you will focus on onboarding and integration of new hires through multiple programmes
* Work closely with teams across UK, impacting approximately 600 new hires
* Keep v- team updated
* Centralised point of contact for Hiring Managers with forms, JD, accelerate the creation
* Experience of Programme Management or Operational Excellence
* Excellent communicator with a strong inclination for detail and confidence to work with/follow-up with senior stakeholders across the region
* Proven track record of working with process flows, unblocking challenges and proactively driving process improvements
* Prior experience in managing Talent Acquisition/Recruitment Coordination or any other domains with a high level of coordination work is preferred but no a must-have.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.