Systems and Reporting Officer
£30,150 to £34,800
I am looking for a Systems and Reporting officer to be based in Birmingham.
Salary: 30150 – 34800 plus 15% flex fund so up to £40020 per annum
The Systems & Reporting Officer will report to the Senior Systems & Reporting Manager. The Systems & Reporting Officer will play a key role in the day to day support of the end-to-end procurement systems landscape, encompassing procurement planning, advertising, sourcing, procurement, contract management, performance management and reporting. The role will also focus on providing support to the various Procurement teams to enable the effective delivery of multimillion-pound contracts in compliance with the Utilities Contracts Regulations.
Role of directorate
To support the delivery of HS2’s strategic goals by building value adding supply chains with sustainable commercial relationships. To do this we must:
* Successfully achieve the award of all contracts required to deliver the construction, testing, commissioning and operation of HS2 in a fair, transparent, and non-discriminatory manner, by the agreed dates (as per Utilities Contract Regulations 2016);
* Provide commercial support and decision-making across all HS2s contracts and manage those contracts to ensure that they deliver the strategic objectives of the project throughout the term of the agreement and deliver demonstrable value for money;
* Support the delivery of HS2’s strategic goals by building value adding supply chains with sustainable commercial relationships that deliver value and comply with HS2’s obligations set out in the Development Agreement and any associated Undertakings and Assurances;
* Negotiate Commercial Agreements with third parties, coordinating interfaces and integrating across contracts and suppliers;
Ensure that HS2 has the goods and services required by the organisation to guarantee success across each stage of the delivery lifecycle.
* Provide ongoing operational systems support, guidance, training and subject matter expertise at key stages of the procurement process to teams within Procurement and across the commercial functions within the business
* Administer the systems (software as a service) used to provide the eSourcing and evaluation requirements to the Procurement & Commercial function.
* Actively partner with procurement project teams to provide an end to end evaluation configuration service to the Procurement & Commercial function, to enable the effective and controlled management of probity during multi-million-pound tender evaluations.
* Support Procurement and Commercial users of our Oracle ERP system through individual support as well as developing to training materials
* Interface with Procurement governance, compliance and assurance teams, Procurement, IT and systems-related personnel across HS2, Department of Transport and the supply market
* Interface with systems providers to provide escalation for user assistance, enhancements and queries to be addressed.
* Work with other members of your team to build on your experience and abilities to ensure continuous support is maintained
Actively promote and embed Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work and support and comply