Systems Administrator – Enfield, London – Full Time – 4 Month Contract – £16ph umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced System Administrator in Enfield, London.
Working on an Asset Management System; this role will involve providing back end system support on a SQL Crystal based system. There is no external IT support so you will be responsible from 1st Line fix through to back end development.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Full responsibility for the asset management system based on SQL Crystal
– System maintenance
– System administration
– System security
– Managing and resolving incidents
– Developing new end-to end processes and new ways of working
– Advising on potential new systems
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have:
– Experience as a Systems Administrator for a database system
– Ability to work to tight deadlines
– Ability to work under self-direction
– Ability to make decisions in a high pressure environment
– Ideally experience of working in the public sector or similar organisation
The rate for this position is £16ph umbrella.
This position is available full time Monday – Friday 36 hours a week.
This is initially a 4 month contract, with potential for extension.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in Enfield, London.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email your CV to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.