£17,200 to £18,000
Switchboard Operator – Warwick – Contract until 31st December 2019 – Full-Time – £17262 to £18078
STR Group Services are working with a leading client based in Warwick and we are recruiting for a Switchboard Operator on a Full-Time basis starting ASAP working until 31st December 2019.
In order to be considered for the switchboard operator/customer service role, you must have the following experience and skills;
· Experience of using Windows based IT systems.
· Experience of working in a customer services environment
· Proven ability to maintain a professional service to customers when under pressure
· The ability to gather information using appropriate questioning techniques
* To provide a high-quality telephone call handling service
* To provide the first line resolution by giving information to callers.
* Work co-operatively with team members and colleagues, contributing positively and constructively to the achievement of team and organisational objectives.
* To maintain and update the Switchboard directory
* To monitor and Maintain the Voicemail system to ensure messages are being taken
Pay for this position is £17,262 to £18,078 per annum dependant on experience.
For more information on this exciting position, please contact Louise Nixon on 02392 322364 or click the apply button!
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.