Supply Chain Officer
SUPPLY CHAIN OFFICER – DORSET –
PERMANENT – Please contact to discuss salary
STR Group are pleased to consider applications for the position of a Supply Chain Officer.
Required skills and experience:
* Demonstrable experience performing in a technical/aerospace buyer capacity with engineering and/or aviation services.
* Experience and comprehension of planning and employing ERP systems such as SAP, AMIS, Aerotrac ect.
* CIPS or a comparable qualification.
* Expertise in problem solving, pulling together reporting data using M/S Office software, and coordinating with a range of stakeholders and multidisciplinary teams.
* Experience and knowledge of Export Compliance requirements and processes.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Proven problem solving skills.
* Proven negotiation skills.
* Self-motivated and organised.
Our client is a leading Aerospace supplier of critical control solutions in Dorset. As Supply Chain Officer you will be sourcing parts to meet the plan from manufacturers; negotiating pricing and terms; drafting deals; creating and processing purchase, repair and exchange orders; and build and maintain relationships with suppliers.
This is a Full Time Permanent position working 37.5 per week working in Dorset.
The salary for this position will be discussed upon application. Benefits include pension; HealthCare; genuine progression opportunities; Starbucks on site; Free parking and much more.
For more information on this position, please contact Alex Childs on 02392322315 or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.