Supply Chain Manager
£350 to £400
Supply Chain Manager- £350-400 a day Umbrella- Contract- Location can be Birmingham or London
My Client is looking for a Supply Chain Manager on a contract basis. The right candidate will work to support the development, implementation and communication of Supply Chain activities across all stages of the procurement lifecycle, working with potential suppliers and partners to engage with and prepare the industry for the scale of the client’s procurement and to position as the client of choice for suppliers in the rail and construction sectors.
Some responsibilities will include:
– Undertake Supply Chain Capacity Mapping to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and risks in the market place in order to ensure Ltd is an informed client.
– Lead market sounding exercises relating to their own SCM portfolio and contribute towards the delivery of others as required.
– Work with the team to ensure that, where and when appropriate, skills specific Supply Chain Engagement plans are developed, implemented and communicated to all stakeholders to ensure cohesion and continuity of communications with the supply chain.
– Experience of designing and delivering market engagement programmes.
– Testing options and feeding insight and data back into procurement activities.
– Excellent Stakeholder management – including ability to influence senior stakeholders both inside the organisation and within the wider industry.
– Supply chain engagement activities including designing and leading market sounding exercises, leading engagement workshops.
– Market research, data collection, analytics and report writing.
– Ability to respond to questions, briefing requests and form an appropriate response (House of Commons/House of Lords/FOI’s etc).
– Project/programme management.
– Confident public speaker.
This role closes on Friday the 8th of February.
To apply please send a up to date CV to Nikki at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.