Supply Chain Manager
£47,000 to £52,000
I am looking for an enthusiastic and proven Supply Chain Manager to permanently join a housing market leader.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responding to the Head of Support Services.
* Proactively manage supplier relationships.
* Identify and manage risks associated within the supply chain.
* Ensuring that all contracts meet a standard of performance.
Work Experience Requirements:
* The ideal individual should hold MCIPS.
* Have demonstrable experience in supply chain management in either a housing/construction environment.
* Effective negotiation skills.
* An understanding of contract management.
The role offers a base salary of up to £52,000 plus 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (with an extra day every year up to 30 days), a competitive pension scheme and support for career development.
The role does offer flexibility through embracing a hybrid approach to work, however would suit someone based in the South of England best.
If you are a match for the role, then do apply with an updated cv highlighting your relevance experience, or call Allanah at 02392 315 074 to discuss further.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.