Supplier Relationship Analyst EJR: 18000460 5078494
£400 to £500
Supplier Relationship Analyst/ Manager – London – Full Time – 6 Month Contract – £400 – £500pd umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a keen Supply Chain Professional to act as the Supplier Relationship Analyst/ Manager for a large organisation, to be based in central London.
In this role you will play a key role in implementing the Supplier Relationship Management framework with strategic and important suppliers, to include managing a portfolio of the most critical suppliers.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Managing their respective Supplier Relationship Management supplier portfolio
– Leading all associated meetings, workshops and collaborative events
– Segmentation analysis
– Project plans
– Monthly reporting
– Forward work/ actions
– SRM Tool upkeep
– Provide regular updates to relevant stakeholders
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have
– Analytical, commercial and negotiating skills
– Communication skills to include report writing and presenting skills
– Stakeholder management skills
– Knowledge of government initiatives, policies and best practice
– Familiarity with the commercial and contract delivery life cycle
– Understanding of systems and reporting applications
– Membership of (or working towards) CIPS/ IACCM or equivalents
The rate for this position is £400 – £500pd umbrella. This position is available full time Monday – Friday 36 hours a week for 6 months initially.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in London.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.