Supplier Quality Technician
SUPPLIER QUALITY TECHNICIAN – DORSET – PERMANENT
STR Group are pleased to consider applications for the position of Supplier Quality Technician – working for our Aerospace client based in Dorset on a Permanent basis.
The following experience and qualifications are essential for this role:
* Experience as a supplier quality technician within a technology company.
* Demonstrable experience driving root cause analysis with suppliers.
* Demonstrable experience in Quality Assurance.
* Comprehension of aerospace Quality Standards such as AS/EN9100.
* Ability to read engineering drawings.
* Good at building relationships with suppliers.
The following experience and qualifications are desirable:
* Experience working in a supply chain organisation.
* Experience working in a mechanical or aerospace environment.
Our client is a leading supplier of critical control solutions in Dorset. We are looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer. Your responsibilities will include working with the IPT to support the delivery of Quality products; driving supplier non-conformance management and root cause analysis; support supplier quality management; and visiting supplier sites to observe manufacturing processes. For details about the salary please call or email. Contact details can be found below.
This is a Full Time Permanent position working 37.5 per week working in Dorset.
The salary for this position will be discussed upon application. Benefits include pension; HealthCare; genuine progression opportunities; Starbucks on site; Free parking and much more.
For more information on this position, please contact Alex Childs on 02392322315 or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.