Statutory Return and Report Officer
Statutory Return and Report Officer – Enfield – 3 Month Contract – £18.00 per hour (inside IR35, Umbrella) – start date ASAP.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Statutory Return and Report Officer in Enfield to that has a background in statutory returns and creating reports using business objects and crystal reports, of particular interest would be those with a background in Housing This is an opportunity to join a corporate hub that looks after the data and performance requirements
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
* Compile statutory returns for the local authority accurately and on time. These have funding and reputational implications for the Council.
* Translate and Interpret complex government guidance and legislation and apply this to local datasets and reports to ensure that returns are completed in accordance with legislation.
* Submit statutory returns to central government through the appropriate mechanism.
* Gain a wider knowledge across a range of reporting solutions to extract data from systems developing specific knowledge of key reporting tools.
* Create, build and extract management information reports to supply services with key insight and business critical reports.
* Produce, Build and Extract reports from Management Information Software to meet ad-hoc requests from services and departments.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* Experience in compiling and Submitting Statutory Returns
* Experience in using reporting software such as Business Objects, Crystal reporting, to extract data to fulfil report requests
* Excellent skills in a range of IT Solutions including Microsoft Excel.
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team, sharing knowledge and learning from each other.
* An understanding of the key data sets and reporting solutions that exist within a Local Government setting.
* Good communication and influence skills building relationships with internal and external colleagues
35 hours per week. Full time, Monday – Friday
Additional checks will be required on application.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.