SQL Server Support Engineer – 93362-1
SQL Server Support Engineer – Reading – 9 Month Contract – £540 per day LTD
Need to be fluent in German and/or Italian
Our client is a global technology organisation who requires an experienced SQL Server Support Engineer who enjoys working in a growth company with advancement opportunities.
* Exhibit leadership through personal responsibility, accountability and teamwork.
* Act as a technical focal point in cooperative relationships with other companies.
* Manage crisis situations that may involve technically challenging issues and diverse audiences while ensuring high customer satisfaction.
* Own and resolve technically complex mission critical or politically hot customer issues.
* Use trace analysis, debug skills and other proprietary tools, to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs.
* Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, while working with diverse audiences including highly technical IT professionals, developers, architects, and executive management.
* Working knowledge of German and/or Italian on top of English (verbal and written) language
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 / 2014 / 2016 at administrative level (Installation, index and table maintenance, backups etc.)
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 / 2014 /SQL 2016 at dev level (SQL language, Stored Procedures, etc.)
* Strong knowledge of SQL server high availability solution mirroring, always on and log shipping
* Good Windows Operating System background on Threads, Processes and Memory Management (Heap, Stack, Virtual Memory)
* Strong knowledge related to any other relational DB (eg Oracle) running in a Windows or Linux environment.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.