Social Value Procurement Technician
Social Value Procurement Technician – Remote- 12 Month FTC – Up to £48,0000 – start date ASAP.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Procurement Manager who will manage the social value advice and decision-making support to procurement and our clients in a compliant and timely manner, from pre-market engagement to responding to bid clarification questions.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
* Directly accountable for implementing assigned social value procedures and assisting in the strategic management of social value creation plans and reporting, ensuring that service level agreements and key performance indicators are monitored, and any improvements are executed.
* Lead on the analysis of spend, supplier performance and market data, and presenting insights, trends and recommendations in PowerPoint and other formats.
* Effective collaboration within multidisciplinary teams will be needed along with supporting the development of colleagues both within procurement and across the business.
* Represent the Procurement function internally and externally to further understanding of social value in target audiences, pursue collaborative opportunities with partners and network with peers to keep abreast of best practice.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* Knowledge of Social Value and experience of implementing social value in tenders.
* Experience of delivering continuous improvements in strategic arrangements.
* Knowledge of contract management relevant to social value.
* Knowledge of public sector procurement.
* Strong communication skills with the ability to explain procurement to non-procurement staff.
* Knowledge of Category management.
37 hours a week Full time, Monday – Friday.
Additional checks will be required on application.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.