Social Media and Communication Specialist – 109683-1
Social Media and Communication Specialist – £40,000 per annum paye – Reading – Contract until 31st March 2022 initially
Our client is a global technology organisation who is looking for a Social Media and Communication Specialist who is an ambitious storyteller and social media strategist who has an interest with current technologies and can navigate the complex cloud IT landscape. They are looking for someone who can identify compelling opportunities to communicate and engage in social media that showcase their partners solving customer challenges using cloud technologies.
* Scan various social networks including the web, LinkedIn, and Twitter to identify lighthouse projects called out by their Partners.
* Write and manage social media posts or other copy for internal or partner communications, on behalf of the General Manager.
* Help gather compelling stories and talking points for regular internal communications to share details on compelling new partner solutions, celebrate wins and share with their sellers.
* Develop and deliver the right story and content for various audiences – including sellers, business leaders, developers and technical evangelists.
* Work together with and as part of the Western Europe communication team to ensure all messages are telling a consistent story.
* Provide content creation and support leadership team with partner events.
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills
* Creating content and managing thought leadership profiles in social media.
* Strong communicator with previous experience in communication agency, publications, web or B2B social media.
* Real passion for Information Technology and Cloud Technology.
* Strong project management skills and ability to collaborate internally with multiple people and work across virtual teams.
* Able to synthesize and state in simple business terms stories and meaning associated with complex IT projects and cloud computing technologies.
* Ability to present in front of stakeholders and senior leadership team.
* Drive for results no matter what barriers exist.
* Positive, self-motivated and can-do attitude.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.