Social Content Producer – 5179835
£300 to £320
Social Content Producer – 6 Months – £300-320 per day (Umbrella) – Inside IR35 – London
Our client is looking for a Social Content Producer to play an active role in the biggest transformation in the company’s history. They are committed to making a dramatic and impactful change, and this role will be assisting with this future. If you are passionate about Social Media and worked on social media brand marketing campaigns – this could be the perfect job for you!
* Build and manage the company’s social media profiles, using LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
* Work with agency colleagues and employees by providing shareable content appropriate for specific networks to help develop new understanding of the brand.
* Assist, where possible and relevant, with paid ad campaigns, including analysis of performance data.
* Work with colleagues in the Central Community Management (CCM) team to listen and engage with relevant social media discussions about the company, competitors and or the industry.
* Work alongside other marketers and content producers across the studio and the wider division to help distribute content that informs and interests the audience.
* Explore new ways to engage with new target audiences.
* Excellent knowledge of social media platforms and latest developments.
* Experience running social media marketing campaigns.
* Excellent writing and visualediting skills, including video to social editing.
* Passion for storytelling and a trackrecord in delivering high quality social media content for creative campaigns.
* Passion for making a change to public health.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.