Site Services and Capex Delivery Manager
£40,000 to £50,000
Our client is looking for a Site Services Capex Delivery Manager to join their team on a permanent basis from their Greenwich site in London.
You will be working within the Site Services team the role is to manage day to day Site issues as they arise, plan any allocated projects the team have to ensure the correct balance of resources and to ensure projects are completed safely on time, within budget and with minimal disruption to the production facilities
* Internal interfaces:
Site Services (FM), Production, Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Purchasing, Finance, HSE.
* External interfaces: Contractors, suppliers.
* Support with the administration of the project deliverables. For example;
* Ensure sufficient specification/information supplied with the PO.
* Mentor the site FM apprentice as requested with the other team members.
* Cover Site services other disciplines when needed for holidays/sickness.
* Actively cover all Site Service daily issues, completing GFM tickets as necessary, and supporting the Site Services and Projects Manager.
* Responsible for allocated projects and ensuring that the project is delivered safely, on time, to agreed level of quality and within approved budget.
* Be a key member of the client design team.
* Manage refurbishment, construction and Mechanical & Electrical plant replacement projects ranging from £50k to £1m
* Oversee consultants, main contractors and sub-contractors
* Ensure strong Communication between site facilities and production teams on regular basis
* Expedite information from Production and Purchasing teams to ensure project plans and Site Services are maintained. Ensure definitive scope provided, agreed and signed off by manufacturing.
* Effectively communicating with and managing key stakeholders both internally and externally.
* Any changes to project scope and timelines will need to be managed
* Working projects around ongoing Production as required
5. Education, Knowledge and Experience required for the job
* A minimum of ten years relevant experience in project delivery of a broad spectrum of projects in the Manufacturing Industry.
* Minimum Degree in an engineering or related subject (or vocational equivalent).Mechanical bias favorable but not essential.
* Superior organizational and planning skills Demonstrated ability in holding project team contributors and Site Service providers responsible for results and being decisive about non-performers.
* Demonstrated ability to realize improvement initiatives and cost savings.
* Demonstrated high level of problem solving and facilitation skills.
* Basic PC skills such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
* Stakeholder management of multi decision makers, colleagues, peers and cross functional teams.
* A proactive and intelligent individual who is quick to grasp new ideas and concepts and perform effectively under pressure and changing circumstances.
* Ability to provide solutions to challenges or project scope changes.
* An excellent communicator and team member, who can motivate themselves and others to meet stringent deadlines and rise to new challenges with enthusiasm.
* Individual who manages very well under pressure and proven workload prioritisation capabilities.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.