Site Maintenance Supervisor
£40,000 to £44,000
Our client is looking for a permanent Site Maintenance Supervisor to join their team in Greenwich area of London.
This role is to effectively supervise the daily operations of the company’s maintenance team, to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the site’s mechanical and electrical infrastructure, in support of manufacturing activities.
* Supervision of the site maintenance team in accordance with company’s Procedures and Policies.
* Ensuring the efficient and effective operation, maintenance and repair of the site’s Equipment and Services.
* Ensure compliance with and upkeep of all records, including databases and SDMS, for and behalf of the company, as per the policies and procedures
* Prioritising and delegating all Reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks to the Site Services team, as well as the appointed sub-contractors, ensuring that optimum levels of service delivery are being achieved.
* Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices.
* Ensure all works carried out onsite are covered under the company’s risk and method statements and all persons carrying out works are competent to do so.
* Advising the Site Service Facilities Manager on labour levels and arranging holiday/absence cover.
* Utilising PPM systems to monitor staff’s performance and ensure service delivery.
* Ensure all Staff are appropriately trained as per and Training Matrix, arrange all relevant training courses as required and ensure that the Training Matrix is updated.
* Must be contactable in case of any Site related emergencies, during normal working hours, as well as outside of normal working hours with a requirement to attend site if necessary.
* To manage and undertake small minor works, minor CAPEX projects, relevant to previous experience and to ensure that they are delivered safely, to timescale and within budget.
* Maintain and update owned equipment and asset lists.
* Carryout Monthly safety checks on both workshops, as well as all the equipment, power tools, machinery and ensure that the records are updated on the SDMS system.
* Ensure all internal mechanical and electrical PPMs are completed on time and signed off correctly. Compile a weekly report and submit it to the Site Services Facilities Manager, detailing complete and incomplete PPM jobs.
Education and Experience required for the job –
* Mechanical bias qualifacation (BTEC, DIPLOMA, NVQ 3 or higher, Degree)
* Electrical qualifications in addition are an ADVANTAGE (16thedition or later).
* CSCS, IOSH or equivalent Health & Safety qualification.
The role will be working Monday to Friday 7.30am- 4.00pm (There can be some slight flexibility with the hours)on site at Greenwich.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.