Sheet Metal Assembler
Sheet Metal Assembly Operator – Contract – Gosport- £10ph
The Assembler will have a strong manufacturing and assembly background, ideally within the Aerospace and Defence sector or another low to medium volume Technology sector. The role is to ensure that Sheet metal assembly work is carried out to the required Quality, Cost and Delivery requirements. The role will involve working internally at our site in Gosport
* Attention to detail and the ability to read drawings and convert into 3D product
* Extensive knowledge of sheet metal processing methods and equipment with special focus on operating punching and folding machines.
* Excellent team-working skills
* At least 2 years Sheet metal Fabrication experience required.
* Professional and conscientious approach required.
* Full driving license and an in-date passport is desirable.
* Experience in a fast-paced Aerospace or Defence Quality manufacturing environment desirable.
To apply please send cv to email@example.com or call Justine on 02392322360
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.