Service Transition Manager
£450 to £500
Our client is looking for a Service Transmission Manager to join their team in the Winchester on a long term contract basis.
This role the ideal candidate will be required to lead the design of services to support new business development opportunities, ensuring designs have minimal disruption to existing operational teams and that new services and customers are managed from conception to implementation.
You will be required to –
* Work across projects that have an IT element in order to ensure smooth handover from project to operational support
* Preparing support teams, third parties and management for new, ceased and significant changes to existing services.
* Reducing the risk associated with operational take-on of new services
* Lead the Design and Costing for Service Management on new bids and business development opportunities
* Evaluate the business development pipeline and forecast future Service Management resource requirements
* Provide Service Management input and guidance to support product development and strategic initiatives
* Engage with and between Service Management, Sales, Business Development, Commercial and Product functions to ensure alignment of services and requirements, fulfilling role of Single Point of Contact where required
* Resolve issues relating to the Service Design or Transition approach
* Guide the Transition team on contractual milestones and deliverables
For more information on the role please call Lauren at STR on 02392 314797 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.