Service Desk Support
Service Desk Support – £18ph LTD- Basingstoke- Contract – 3 month contract (possible extension)
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team as 1st line support on a contract basis. The right candidate will be supporting on a front line basis of setting up mobile and laptops and other IT hardware, also dealing with any problems.
* ITIL Foundation Certificate (V2) or (V3)
* Experience of improving process to support Business outcomes.
* Excellent organisational abilities and able to work to strict time lines
* Strong attention to detail
* Can prioritise tasks when under pressure
* Clear communicator
* Influential and not afraid to challenge current ways of working
* Customer Service Background/Experience
* Active Directory Administration experience
* Intune experience
* Strong rapport and empathy with customers
* Previous experience of Service Desk Administrator Role
* Excellent Customer facing skills
* Agile Thinking
* Starters and Leavers Processing
* All IT administrative tasks
* Active Directory Administration
* Setting up IT hardware including mobiles and ipads
* File and folder permissions following security protocol
* Mailbox permissions and administration
* Responsible for the delivery of IT goods to end users.
* Responsible for end to end delivery of services to our Customers.
* Call backs and quality improvements in line with CSI
* Ad hoc tasks
* Team Player
To apply for this position please email a up to date CV to Nikki at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.