Service Desk Analyst – 5147311130210
Service Desk Analyst – Town Hall Darlington – Contract until 20 Dec – £15.81
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in Stockton on Tees on a contract basis.
You will be responsible for the resolution of incidents and support workload, including ensuring all pertinent information is recorded in the Service Management software system and the CMDB is updated with user and asset details. Ensuring that correct prioritisation and resolution activities are applied to the support process to ensure high performance against associated Service Level Agreement targets, resolving incidents and escalating/assigning to 2nd and 3rd line support staff where necessary.
Some Key Responsibiltiies:
– Responsible for user support activities, include all administrator level desktop incident resolution such as MS Office 365 support.
– To maintain a good level of technical competence and develop new technical skills and awareness. Collaborate with other ICT teams to ensure the effective support of technology and contribute to the ongoing development of ICT technical services.
– Responsible for ensuring that all support, change and service requests are recorded, prioritised and resolved effectively in line with SLA commitments, acting as the single point of contact for all ICT.
– Responsible for the day to day activities of the service desk including incidents, service requests, requests for change and problems are recorded, diagnosed and assigned correctly and efficient
– Responsible for keeping customers informed of the progress of their logged issues, progressing, updating and progressing issues with ICT on their behalf.
To apply for this position please can you send a up to date CV to Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.