Service Desk Analyst- 5129895
Service Desk Analyst- £12ph Umbrella- Contract- Portsmouth
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team as a 1st Line Support Engineer. The candidate they are looking for will need to have service desk experience and technical knowledge.
This is a service desk post involved in accepting and resolving customer queries as a front-line service for the IT Service.
The role acts as the customer advocate for the IT service in matters dealing with incidents and requests, ensuring that this delivery meets the expectations of the customer.
Some Key Responsibilities:
– Account Admin e.g starters, leavers, group shares, Active Directory, shared access, Outlook permissions.
– Tenacity in pursuing resolution of difficult issues.
– Converting issues into successful outcomes.
– Managing relationships with customers, colleagues and suppliers.
– Consistent, supportive, proactive and flexible in the way you deliver.
Skills in the following areas would be desirable:
– Active Directory / Windows administration.
– Microsoft Office – intermediate/advanced (2003/2007/2010/2013/2016)
– Windows 7 & 8.1 and 10
– Using the telephone in a service desk environment.
– Using a Service Desk logging system.
– Supporting users of software applications.
– Customer support, first line and second line.
To apply for this position please send a up to date CV to Nikki at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.