Service Delivery Excellence Manager – 112600-1
£200 to £274
Service Delivery Excellence Manager – Reading/ Remote – Until 30th June 2022 (possible extension) – £276 per day
Our client is seeking a Service Delivery Excellence Manager to join the team initially until 30th June 2022 however, there is a possible extension bringing the overall contract to 18 months. You will be aligning the mission of the service center, to business needs of our customers through centralization, delivery efficiency, accuracy, established expertise and consistency in experience.
* Identifying, prioritizing, and driving best practice Delivery Excellence implementation across a portfolio of services.
* Accelerating the journey from service launch to stable BPO operational management.
* Customer experience and value add service delivery, improving operational management efficiency and reducing capability gaps.
* Driving continual service SLA performance and Quality improvements.
* Identifying service delivery opportunities through detailed analysis and capable of driving these initiatives with our BPO suppliers.
* Initiative project management, monitoring, and progress tracking.
* Accelerating service run management ownership to our BPO suppliers.
* Developing a Trusted Partnership with thin layer monitoring governance.
* Excellence communication skills to all levels (including executive level)
* High-powered analytical skills and the ability to understand concepts and situations that pass by many others.
* Ability to foresee and analyze project risks; develop risk management plans and mitigate subsequent issues.
* Strong project and change management skills that cover the PROSCI change management lifecycle.
* Demonstrates strong ability to mine and process data to derive strong business solutions.
* Ability to apply judgement in high pressure situations with minimal external guidance.
* Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically; and use a logical approach to determine the best solution/innovative ideas in ambiguous situations where minimal information is provided.
* Strong organizational skills and ability to document and quick reference information and knowledge.
* Demonstrated experience managing small to large-scale programs.
* Knowledge/background in software industry products/services/applications, with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft’s products/services/applications preferred.
* Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills.
* Positive, energetic, enthusiastic attitude
* Demonstrates strong attention to detail.
* Excellence in time management and prioritization.
* Experience working with external vendors.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office required. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook)
* Proficiency in Microsoft PowerBI required
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.