Senior Treasury Analyst
£32,000 to £35,000
Senior Treasury Analyst
Poole, Dorset/Remote | £35,000 per annum | Full-Time | Permanent
Providing support to the Treasury and Business Planning functions of the Treasury department. Primary responsibility is to produce under supervision, the group’s annual financial plan incorporating the forecast financial return (FFR).
* Produce under supervision the group’s financial plan and updates.
* Translation of all data used in the production of the group’s annual and quarterly financial plans into the group’s financial planning software, Brixx. Reconcile data to the budget and forecasted source data to ensure accuracy and work with the providers of data to ensure smooth transition and continuous improvement to data quality and accuracy.
* Undertake stress testing and scenario/mitigation analysis on the group’s business plan for a wide range of economic scenarios and variables. Analyse and report on the outcomes on a regular basis. Develop new methods for stress testing the group and design outputs to assist in the analysis of risk.
* Translating the group’s financial plan into the annual financial forecast return (FFR) submission to the Homes and Communities Agency. Work on improving the integration of data from the group’s financial planning software Brixx into the FFR submission. Reconcile the return to the group’s statutory accounts and provide feedback to managers on the outputs.
* Undertake the production of the business plan for credit rating purposes. Produce analysis required for the annual S&P credit submission.
* Monitor and report on the group’s Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and assist in the development of new reporting methods through the group’s financial planning process.
* Preparation of the quarterly and annual living business plan document as required.
* Provide assistance in the development of new business plan reporting functionality and reporting.
* Produce the monthly Group and entity level cash flow forecasts.
* Continue to develop the monthly cash flow forecast process to improve its accuracy and effectiveness.
* Part Qualified Accountant – ACA, CIMA, ACCA OR Degree in Finance focused subject
* Background working in a Treasury function with understanding of processes
* Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
* Excellent communication & time management skills
If you are interested in this post and wish to apply, please send a copy of your CV to Anna Curtis at Insignis Talent.
firstname.lastname@example.org Due to the high number of applications received to our roles, we are not always able to provide feedback to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 days of applying, conclude that your application
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.