Senior Town planner
North East Lincolnshire
Senior Town Planner
A client of ours in Grimsby is looking for a Senior Planner to join their team for a period of 3 months:-
The key responsibilities and duties are:
* Support the NELC statutory planning function by managing a caseload of complex planning applications, including preparing accurate and concise reports, attending committee and preparing appeal statements.
* Support the team in achieving their contract performance targets.
* Provide excellent customer service to a wide variety of customers of the planning service, ensuring that its presentation and provision is tailored to the specific audience.
* To assist with growing the portfolio of private sector contracts outside North East Lincolnshire.
* Provide commercially astute consultancy advice on the use and development of land and property to unlock development opportunities and secure planning permission for our clients.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
* At least 3 years’ experience of working within a Town Planning Environment.
* You will have a Planning degree and have or be working towards full Chartered membership of the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI).
* Substantial experience of working with Planning Committees, including drafting Committee reports and making professional recommendations.
* Significant experience of planning appeals, hearings, public inquires and acting as an expert professional witness.
* You will have worked on schemes requiring robust and innovative approaches to sensitive or potentially contentious issues.
* Drive and determination with the ability to work on your own initiative to meet clients expectations.
To apply for this position please send an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or call on 02392314795
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.