Senior Risk Manager
£47,000 to £59,000
Senior Risk Manager – Birmingham- Full Time – Permanent – £47,450 to £59,300 plus 15% flex fund and excellent benefits package
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Risk Manager in Birmingham to join an established team to offer support at a Senior Level in regards to cost and schedule risk.
This role will involve working with internal stakeholders within the PMO team, facilitating workshops and assessing how big the risks are in regards to the cost and/ or schedule using Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) or Monte Carlo Analysis.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Facilitating workshops to analyse risk
– Analysing risk using QRA or Monte Carlo Analysis and feeding that back
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have:
– Experience in risk analysis for cost & schedule risk
– Experience working in either oil & gas industry or civil nuclear industry or on large infrastructure projects
– Prepared and delivered quantitative analysis
– Risk Management Degree/ Masters or equivalent and ideally membership of the Institute of Risk Management
This role is based in Birmingham with occasional travel to London in the first 12 months.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email your CV to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.