Senior Recruitment Consultant
£30,000 to £40,000
Senior Recruitment Consultant
At STR, we pride ourselves on a working environment that promotes excellence throughout. We have been providing specialist permanent and contract recruitment services since 2000 and employ over 150 staff.
Our people are the heart of our business, and we invest heavily into attracting and retaining top industry recruitment professionals. With many exciting projects planned, including a state-of-the-art Portsmouth HQ and further international offices, we are looking for experienced Recruitment Consultants who want to make a difference and join one of our exciting brands.
We have niche, independently trading brands in Life Sciences, Technology, Engineering, Architecture, Built Environment, Infrastructure, Automation, Maritime and Professional Services, so whatever your background, we have exciting opportunities for those who aspire to be the best of the best.
What we offer
* Market leading salary, benefits package and commission up to 30%
* Flexible working – you will be fully equipped with a laptop, Bluetooth headset, and a dual screen system for your desk at the office.
* Clear progression route in line with your ambitions
* We will take you on a journey of learning and development, even those already at a senior level
* Relaxed environment and dress down
* We’re a social business, so expect regular team outings and activities
* Opportunity to set up new brands, offices and re-locate to other parts of the UK or abroad. You can have a huge part to play in the growth and expansion of the STR Group!
* Scope to travel and work internationally through one of our network offices and brands
* Modern, slick, state of the art offices with breakout area, dedicated kitchen, and breakfast club
* Friday beer fridge!
* Opportunity for further education – such as a Business Masters Degree (Msc)
* Free onsite parking
* Employee of the Month, Quarter, Directors Lunches, Annual Awards, High Achievers Club to exotic destinations and many more rewards / incentives throughout the year
* Long Service award with special work anniversary celebrations
* Milestone Club with money can’t buy experiences
* 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising by one day each year of service capped at 28 days)
* Health care cash plan and optional private health care
What we are looking for
* Recruitment experience in any market, preferably STEM related. But if not, don’t worry we can cross train you!
* Strong business acumen and commercial outlook
* Ability to lead from the front, take initiative and inspire those around you
* Proven financial performance in either contract or permanent recruitment
* A self-starter who is target / goal oriented with a clear vision of what you want from your career and takes pride in excelling
* Positive, proud, and passionate approach to everything you do
* Able to demonstrate their desire for success, confidence, and self-belief
* Hard working, punctual, and able to work to tight deadlines
* Flexible, adaptable, and able to think outside of the box
Recruiters (any level) in the following sectors
* Building Design
* Highways & Transportation
* Water & Utilities
* Cyber Security
We would love to talk to you about opportunities in the business and more importantly – what we can offer you and your career. Confidentiality assured always.
Apply directly to this advert, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
TA is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.