Senior Quality & Contracts Manager
Senior Quality & Contracts Officer
Oxford, Remote | £400 Day Umbrella | Initial 3M Contract | Full Time | Start ASAP
To assist the Quality & Contracts Manager (QCM) to develop, monitor and administer service agreements and contracts taking into account the views of users, carers, colleagues and other agencies
Main Duties & Responsibilities
* To supervise and support a small group of staff in delivering contract management activities within the context of the business’ commissioning strategy.
* In conjunction with the Quality & Contracts Manager to liaise with Lead Commissioners to review and renew contracts, internal and external service agreements and to assist where required to commission new services.
* To ensure that all services are managed in accordance with Directorate and business procedures and that appropriate contract governance is maintained at all times
* To ensure continuous improvement of services, through discussion and good communication with people who use services, carers, providers and operational staff.
Full List of responsibilities and duties available on request
To be suitable for this position you will need to hold the following:
* Educated to Degree/A Level in relevant subject in Social Care, Education or Health.
(Social Care experience is beneficial but not mandatory for this post)
* Strong knowledge of Contracts & Procurement in the social care sector
(Contracts & Procurement recognised qualification ideal)
* Experience working in conjunction with partners, managing poor performance in a provider and delivering change and continuous improvement.
* Local authority or government experience – Very Beneficial & Ideal
If you are interested in this position and feel it is the right role for you, please contact Anna at STR Group Services by sending over an up-to-date CV to email@example.com, where you will then be contacted.
Please note: Where high number of applications are in received, we are unable to contact all potential candidates.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.