Senior Property Acquisition Manager-5082325
Senior Property Acquisition Manager- London- Permanent- £53-67k plus 20% flex fund.
Our client are a large public sector organisation looking for a Property Acquisition Manager to ensure timely availability of the required land for a large build.
Property and land acquisition is a challenge at the epicentre of Europe’s largest infrastructure project.
We need to make smart planning, design and business decisions so this build has the least impact on the environment too. In short, if you want a role with complexity and impact: look no further. Here, you’ll acquire land that sparks regenerative and commercial development on a truly grand scale.
* Responsible for overseeing the more complex and challenging acquisitions on the route that includes a highly diverse mix of properties, spanning cities and large areas of rural land on behalf of the Acquisition Lead
* Implement the strategy for delivering this significant acquisition program
* You will drive forward highly complex negotiations and manage relationships with high profile landowners
* Ensure all compensation claims are negotiated to settlement within policy, legal guidelines and budget parameters so that land is available to the project at the right time
* Proactively build relationships with affected property owners, individuals and organisations in a specified area of a region, to enable the negotiation process to be carried out effectively
* Support the relevant aspects of petitions, negotiations and valuations to ensure resulting acquisitions meet forecast and quality requirements
* Lead negotiations for petitions filed within a specified geographical area to minimise petitions reaching select committee, and prepare the evidence for cases that are presented to committee
* Provide relevant technical advice to the delivery function, town planning, environment and petition management stakeholders, to inform decision making in those areas from a property perspective
* Ability to manage communications and negotiations in a tactful way
* Effective stakeholder management
* Communicating effectively with teams to ensure smooth flow of information
* Skill in developing public facing communications
* Capability in project management techniques
* Report writing skills and data compilation and analysis
* IT skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint or equivalent
* Ability to access, analyse and maintain information from multiple IT databases and systems.
* Chartered Surveyor (or equivalent) with knowledge of dealing with multiple stakeholders on sensitive property issues
* · An understanding of the compulsory purchase process or other government compensation schemes (training will be provided).
For further information and to apply please contact Victoria at STR on 02392 322309 and email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.