Senior Planning Enforcement Officer
Senior Planning Enforcement Officer – Kent
STR group are currently recruiting for a Senior Planning Enforcement Officer for a 4 month contract in Kent.
* Responding to complaints received by the Council and regularly inspecting the Borough in order to locate, investigate and report unauthorised developments and uses, (including those affecting Listed Buildings, trees, including High Hedges complaints, and failure to comply with planning conditions).
* Responsible for handling the more complex or controversial planning enforcement cases across the whole Borough.
* Provide supervisory technical advice and support to other Planning Enforcement officers and planning officers as required.
* Preparing evidence, statements and reports for use in Committee, appeals, Court appearance wherever necessary.
* Interviewing persons as required under caution in accordance with RIPA or PACE procedures
* Liaising with the Area Planning Officers, and other sections where necessary regarding the appropriate course of action; liaising with Administration and Legal Services, regarding the serving of enforcement notices, stop notices, tree preservation orders
* Serving legal notices and summonses.
If you are an experienced Enforcement officer looking for a new contract, please apply now.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.