Senior Network Engineer
£450 to £500
Senior Network Engineer- Central London – 3 months Contract – Full-Time – £450 to £500 per day – Ltd Co
STR Group Services are working with a leading Central Government client based in Central London and we are recruiting for a Senior Network Engineer on a 3 months contract, on a Full-Time basis.
In order to be considered for this position, you must have the following experience and skills;
* 4 to 5 years of hands on network engineering experience with Juniper platform SRX and EX series
* Good working knowledge of Firewall configuration and troubleshooting experience with Palo Alto – Working knowledge with F5 load balancers (LTM/APM)
* Experience with wireless network specially with Aerohive
* Deep understanding of networking routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF) – Experience with managing various VPN’s and an understanding of IPSec.
* Possess a firm knowledge of 802.1q, 802.11 wireless standards and layer 2 switching standards and protocols (LACP, LLDP, VLAN, STP, RSTP etc)
* Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
* Experience with the use of enterprise monitoring and management frameworks, such as SolarWinds, Nagios, Cacti, etc.
* Hands on experience of operational support and hardware implementation.
* Work with change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
Role description: Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues with network devices and network support issues
Pay for this position is £450 to £500, Per Day – Ltd Co
For more information on this exciting position, please contact Louise Nixon on 02392 322364 or send your CV on email including a cover letter to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.