Senior Neighbourhood Housing Officer
Senior Neighbourhood Housing Officer – London – 3 Month Contract – £21ph Umbrella (Inside IR35)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Neighbourhood Housing Officer to join the team of a public sector organisation within London.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
* To supervise a team of Neighbourhood Housing staff providing a comprehensive frontline housing service to tenants, leaseholders and other stakeholders involving the investigation and resolution of all service requests, enquiries, complaints and disputes
* To supervise a team of Housing staff, ensuring regular 1-2-1s and appraisals, use of performance management techniques to drive up performance
* To supervise and co-ordinate the provision of the housing management services
* Ensure staff respond quickly to complaints of nuisance and anti-social behaviour ensuring that cases are properly investigated, evidence is gathered, the complainant is kept informed of progress and relevant enforcement action is taken
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* Detailed knowledge and understanding of current issues facing social housing and London local authorities
* Good understanding of housing legislation and best practice
* Experience of dealing with complex enquiries from tenants, leaseholders, members and internal and external partners
For further information and to apply then please contact Deanna at STR on 02392322381 and email a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.